Pray for Georgia: Requests for August
Each day, pray for the request for that date and then repeat one each day, if applicable, the remainder of the month. Please remember to join the concert of prayer at 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. each day.
- Pray that campers from the summer will continue to relate to Jesus and be in His word—responding to Him.
- Pray that other adults and camper-ages will see something different and be drawn to participate or make sure others participate in camp in 2015.
- Pray that the missions focus will draw adults and campers to begin or continue missions discipleship in the churches via GA, CiA, Acteens, or YOM.
- Pray that new starts will be encouraged as we begin this new church year. Pray their children/youth will experience growth and a heart of His view of the world.
- Pray that churches will be strengthened and that churches will be renewed in their commitment to the Cooperative Program so that MANY can go and share the gospel.
- Pray that churches will include camp and other events as a part of their planning for 2014-2015 as they strive to invest in their women and children.
- Pray that missions education for children, youth and adults will be a priority for churches as they begin to plan and prepare for the new church year.
- Pray for missions leaders from church and associations who will be attending the WMU State training event in Macon on August 15-16, 2014.
- Pray for our Georgia WMU/WEM state staff as they plan and prepare to assist churches and associations to be on mission with God during the new church year.
- Pray for wisdom and clear direction from God to those preparing to participate in the October Prayer Journey to Israel. Continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem!
- Pray for women to prepare their hearts and plan to attend the Women’s Prayer Retreat at Pinnacle on September 19-20, 2014.
Download Georgia Prayer Requests for August
Download Georgia Prayer Requests for July
On-going Prayer Needs for Georgia:
Mission Georgia: Prayer teams are needed for Clarkston, Stone Mountain and Buford Highway/Chamblee area in Metro Atlanta to prayer walk in apartment complexes among people groups from many nations. Apartment complexes and communities will be targeted where there is little or no Gospel witness.
Mission Georgia God Stories: Read stories of how God is at work changing lives through Georgia Baptists!
Project HELP: Pray for victims of human exploitation and those working to end slavery.